This is the web site of Anglian Gardener
We can be reached via email
The GDPR provides safeguards for individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken without human intervention. Anglian Gardener does not use autonomous processing of data.
For each visitor to our web site, our web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name (usually that of the Internet Service Provider), but not the email address.
We collect only the domain name, but not the email address of visitors to our web pages.
We collect aggregate information on what pages visitors access, and information volunteered by submission forms as detailed below.
The aggregate visitor information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, it is used to improve the content of our web site and not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes.
AnglianGardener.co.uk partners with third party advertisers specifically Google to serve digital ads, including personalised digital ads. Those advertisers use tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on our sites and applications and across the Internet and your other apps and devices. Google privacy and terms.
AnglianGardener.co.uk is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com and Amazon.co.uk.
We also participate in a number of other similar programmes, Anglian Gardener does not collect any information about individuals who purchase items or show an interest in purchasing from third party merchants.
We partner with third party advertisers to serve digital ads, including personalised digital ads. Those advertisers use tracking technologies to collect information about your activity on our sites and applications and across the Internet and your other apps and devices.
Emails and retention of submitted data
Received emails may be stored on file along with replies by an email client programme.
We do not send out emails other than in reply to any received.
No information is passed onto any organizations.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information that we maintain about them.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at this email address
- You have a right to be informed about your data. This document explains what happens to the data you supply.
- You have a right of access. You can ask at any time for a copy of your data held by CoolAntarctica.com
- You have a right of rectification. You can ask to update the data at any time.
- You have a right of erasure. Your data can be deleted at any time.
- You have a right to data portability. If you request that we pass your details to a third party then we will.
- The GDPR provides safeguards for individuals against the risk that a potentially damaging decision is taken without human intervention. CoolAntarctica does not use autonomous processing of data.